POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Animation Rendering : Animation Rendering Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:30:30 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Rendering
From: m2@m
Date: 5 Feb 2004 17:34:33
Message: <4022c4f9@news.povray.org>
Some users are creating scenes with animation using the program Moray.  We'd
like to render these on our Linux cluster, however, we can't figure out the
best way to do this.  Will we need to get Moray to output a .pov file for
each frame, or can a single POV file contain the entire scene.  Any help
would be appreciated, thanks.

Jesus didn't just save the world, He made weekly offsite backups.
Friendly Linux Support Channel: (irc.freenode.net) #userfriendly